Basic Care: Jewellery should be treated carefully and with love. It should be treasured and enjoyed every time you put it on. There are, however, some important things to keep in mind so your jewellery will last for generations. The following are basic guidelines for keeping you and your jewellery happy.
- Believe it or not, regardless of price, jewellery that looks delicate ... is.
- Unlike the perfect partner, it does not like to get wet, take showers with you or frolic in the sea.
- It is probably allergic to perfumes, lotions and hairsprays so make sure to apply to areas where your jewellery will not touch it.
- Your jewellery likes to take it easy, so it should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Jewellery is already in amazing shape, so it does not need to join you at Pilates, hot yoga, aqua aerobics, surfing or any other strenuous physical activities.
- Your jewellery loves to travel, but not in the bottom of your handbag or in your pocket. It prefers instead to rest in its special pouch by itself. And while you sleep, give your jewellery its beauty rest too - in its pouch or stored carefully in a box.
- It is also averse to performing chores of certain kinds, so think about it before you mow the lawn, wash dishes, or do a heavy-duty bathroom clean.
- Of course, jewellery is meant to be worn, seen and enjoyed - just do so with care!
All of the jewellery in our collections has been hand-fabricated. As with any product, natural wear and tear or an accident might result in a piece of jewellery becoming damaged or broken. We ask you to send anything in this condition back to us for evaluation. Once we look at the piece, we will determine what is the best course of action to take. As part of our returns policy, we are required to send any items deemed faulty back to the studio of the artist who originally made it, so it can be repaired to their specifications. This process may take 2-8 weeks and, depending on the situation, may have an associated charge assigned by the artist. We will let you know in advance any repair charges, in addition to the shipping charge to get it back to you. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to call us at 021 198 8835 - we are here and happy to help.
Please send repairs here
11 Landing Drive
Don't forget to insure your jewellery when you send it, and let us know to expect it, either via a phone call or emailing us at email@example.com.